The Bhakta School of Transformation
2022 Holistic Well-Being Challenge – Starts November 28th
Live Classes + Private Sessions.
Thrive with our holistic health and well-being programs. Learn natural, non-toxic health and healing methods and effective lifestyle changes. Lifestyle is the cure!
Who Should Enroll In the Total Well-Being Challenge?
- If you are suffering from Diabetes and/or Obesity, this is for you.
- Are you prediabetic or believe you might be? You should enroll.
- If you suffer from IBS and leaky gut or think you may have colon problems, you should attend.
Are you are suffering from any of the other, following health conditions? You should enroll.
- Lack of Energy or Chronic Fatigue
- Deteriorating Well-Being
- Poor Mental State
- Lack of Happiness and Content
- High Blood Pressure
- Problems With Weight Loss
- Poor Metabolism/Metabolic Syndrome
The 90-Day Holistic Well-Being Challenge
Our 90-day Holistic Well-Being Challenge is a fun-filled, holistic health and well-being adventure in natural health and healing through effective lifestyle change. It is an educational and transformative experience that gets results. During this period we coach you in lifestyle changes for vibrant health and well-being that includes the following:
- How To Strengthen Your Immune System and Cells To Protect Against Coronaviruses Like Covid-19/SARS-Cov2
- Tools You Need To Monitor Your Basic Health At Home
- Essentials of Smart Blood Sugar
- Microbiome Health – Heal Leaky Gut
- Basics of How To Reverse and Heal Obesity
- How To Beat Prediabetes and Diabetes
- Holistic Nutrition For Healthy Cells
- Eating For Energy and Vibrant Health
- How To Lose Weight Fast and Safely – Drop 10-30 Pounds In 3 Months
- Good Bye Chronic Fatigue
- Exercise Essentials
- Cellular Detox
- Three (3) Private Sessions With Our Ecology of Well-Being Certified Practitioners
- Lifestyle Medicine for the Prevention of Chronic Health Conditions and Disease.
Here’s How It Works
FIRST 8 WEEKS:
- Attend 2 classes per Week for 8 weeks.
- Classes take place on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10am – 3pm with a 45-minute lunch break. These classes are offered at 841 Boardman-Canfield Rd., Suite 302, Boardman, Ohio 44512.
- Classes include Q&A and followup with homework.
LAST 4 WEEKS:
- At the end of the 8 weeks, you will have the ability to schedule one free, private consultation with a health and well-being practitioner to assess your progress during the first 8 weeks and to propose a plan for continuing to apply what you’ve learned in the Challenge.
- Available practitioners are located in Ohio and can provide remote sessions for those who don’t live in Ohio.
There is a pre-challenge interview and a post challenge interview to discuss the holistic well-being assessment that is completed at the beginning of the challenge. Blood test results for testing that you will be required to get before and after the challenge are also discussed in these interviews, as a means of monitoring your progress during the challenge (more about this in the application package).
In addition to all of the above, check out these additional benefits – yours for Free. You also get:
- Kedarji’s New Release, How To Live Strong and Be Happy, in eBook Format, Free! ($12.95 Value)
- Copies of Holistic Health and Well-Being Research Studies.
- Course Handouts.
- Recommended Reading Lists for Natural Healing and Lifestyle Medicine.
You will also get wonderful food recipes to create your own highly nutritious, daily meal plans.
About the Practitioners Making Presentations In the Lessons
Kedarji, Founder of the Bhakta School of Transformation – Graduate of the Kushi Institute with degrees in Eastern and Oriental medicine and plant-based medicine.
Deana Tareshawty, Medical herbalism certification from North American Institute of Medical Herbalism, Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, e-Cornell and T.Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies, Community Herbalist Certification, The Trillium Center.
Additional Lessons By
Dr. T. Colin Campbell, American biochemist who specializes in the effect of nutrition on long-term health, Jacob Gould Schurman Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry at Cornell University.
Dr. Marlene Merritt, Masters degree in Oriental Medicine, Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Masters degree in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine from the University of Bridgeport.
Dr. Daniel Pompa, Even though Dr. Pompa no longer practices chiropractic, his understanding of cellular healing and his “5R Principles” as the “roadmap” to healing has led to many requests to be a speaker at large chiropractic seminars to hundreds of professionals who learn of his detoxification program for neurotoxic conditions and other unexplainable illnesses.
Dr. Neal Barnard, MD, FACC, is an Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine at the George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C., and President of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. Dr. Barnard has led numerous research studies investigating the effects of diet on diabetes, body weight, and chronic pain, including a groundbreaking study of dietary interventions in type 2 diabetes, funded by the National Institutes of Health, that paved the way for viewing type 2 diabetes as a potentially reversible condition for many patients.
Dr. Michael Klaper, Dr. Michael Klaper is a gifted clinician, internationally-recognized teacher, and sought-after speaker on diet and health. In addition to his clinical practice and private consultations with patients, he is a passionate and devoted educator of physicians and other healthcare professionals about the importance of nutrition in clinical practice and integrative medicine.
Dr. Jason Fung, MD, is a Toronto-based nephrologist and a world leading expert in intermittent fasting and low-carb diets. He has written the bestselling health books: The Obesity Code, The Complete Guide to Fasting, The Diabetes Code, The Longevity Solution, Life in the Fasting Lane and The PCOS Plan.
Dr. Robert Breakey, MD is a 5th generation graduate from the University of Michigan Medical School. He completed his Family Medicine residency at the University of Wisconsin in 1984. He has followed a Plant Based lifestyle himself since 1977, and has practiced Lifestyle Family Medicine in Ann Arbor, Michigan for 34 years.