Subscribe to The Bhakta School of Transformation
The Bhakta School eNewsletter is the official guide to all of our programs. And now you can get it every month, Free. Subscribe Now. It’s as easy as entering your email address and some simple and quick information.
Monthy eNewsletter delivered via email:
- monthly guide to all our public programs
- receive additional information about special programs and events and new items in our online store
- receive information about any program changes and updates
We have two paths of study here and both are based on Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being:
- Path of study that focuses on overall well-being, emphasizing the leadership and nurturing support necessary to make the change to leading a lifestyle of holistic healing and well-being. This includes the Ecology of Well-Being course that incorporates basic meditation methods into getting started, as well as, our Total Well-Being Challenge for improving well-being and health, holistically, in 90 days.
- Path of study that focuses on the methods for permanent spiritual transformation as the basis for well-being and vibrant health. This includes a curriculum of study for seekers who want to make the spiritual journey to Joy on the Path of Love – for those who want and value effective spiritual leadership that sets a great example for applying the methods taught.
**Two choices, two approaches, one school. Choose which or both on the subscribe form.