Journey To Joy – You Are So Much Greater Than You Think You Are!
Harness The Spiritual Power At the Core of Your Being.
Webinar Replay with Kedarji and Bhakta School Staff
SEE COURSE INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE
This webinar replay has ended.
INTRODUCTION TO OUR ECOLOGY OF WELL-BEING
Learn Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being
NEXT COURSE DATES: September 10, 17, 24, and October 1 of 2020, 7-9pm, EST.
at Our Retreat Center, 841 Boardman Canfield Rd., Suite 302, Boardman, OH 44512
and Webcast Live For Those Who Do Not Live In the Region
In this 4-part course, you are taught the fundamentals of a powerful, holistic lifestyle for increasing well-being in all areas of your life, while attaining and maintaining vibrant health. The course includes powerful meditation methods for making the restless mind quiet, along with a time-honored approach to manifesting the inner strength necessary to take on life’s challenges with a smile on your face.
Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being are the foundation of this course. The are:
- The Spiritual Power
- Improved Mental State
- Emotional Resilience
- Vibrant Health
There are four parts to this course. Each part 90-minutes and the course meets on one weekday evening for four consecutive weeks.
CLASS 1 – THE SPIRITUAL POWER
1. What is Kedarji’s Ecology of Well-Being?
2. Description of The Spiritual Power and correlations to modern scientific research.
3. All About The Spiritual Power and its impact on well-being.
4. The necessity to make the restless mind quiet.
5. Definition of true Meditation.
6. Description of Witness Consciousness and the Witness Consciousness Centering Meditation Method.
7. Group Practice of Meditation Using the Methods Indicated Above.
CLASS 2 – IMPROVED MENTAL STATE
1. Description of the qualities of a restless mind.
2. The experience of an improved mental state and experience share.
3. Introduction to Mantra Yoga
4. Practice of Japa
5. What is chanting?
6. Chant for 15 minutes.
8. Introduction to How To Be Fearless, Happy and Resilient In The Age of Noise and Distractions.
CLASS 3- EMOTIONAL RESILIENCE
1. What is emotional resilience and why is it necessary for total well-being?
2. Experience shares on emotional resilience.
3. The principle of The Arc.
4. The practice of The Arc.
5. Understandings list exercise and discussion.
6. Experience share of the practice of The Arc.
CLASS 4 – VIBRANT HEALTH
1. The importance of vibrant health for well-being.
2. The ecology of well-being. What is Epigenetics?
3. What is cell signaling?
4. If you don’t fix the cell, you’ll never get well and stay well.
5. Get off the medical treadmill and stay off the medical treadmill. The 5 Steps to leading a holistic lifestyle of healing and well-being.
6. Introduction to the Total Well-Being Challenge.
$99.95 per person.
Once you enroll, you will receive an email with attendance instructions. For those who live outside the region, you will also receive log on credentials to attend these classes on your desktop, laptop or mobile device.