The Bhakta School of Transformation
2021 Total Well-Being Challenge – Starts July 24th
Home Study + Live Webinars + Private Sessions.
Thrive with our holistic health and well-being programs. Learn natural, non-toxic health and healing methods and effective lifestyle changes. Lifestyle is the cure! Sneak Peek below.
Who Should Enroll In the Total Well-Being Challenge?
- If you are suffering from Diabetes and/or Obesity, this is for you.
- Are you prediabetic or believe you might be? You should enroll.
- If you suffer from IBS and leaky gut or think you may have colon problems, you should attend.
Are you are suffering from any of the other, following health conditions? You should enroll.
- Lack of Energy or Chronic Fatigue
- Deteriorating Well-Being
- Poor Mental State
- Lack of Happiness and Content
- High Blood Pressure
- Problems With Weight Loss
- Poor Metabolism/Metabolic Syndrome
The 90-Day Total Well-Being Challenge
Our 90-day Total Well-Being Challenge is a fun-filled, holistic health and well-being adventure in natural health and healing through effective lifestyle change. It is an educational and transformative experience that gets results. During this period we coach you in lifestyle changes for vibrant health and well-being that includes the following:
- How To Strengthen Your Immune System and Cells To Protect Against Coronaviruses Like Covid-19
- Tools You Need To Monitor Your Basic Health At Home
- Essentials of Smart Blood Sugar
- Microbiome Health – Heal Leaky Gut
- Basics of How To Reverse and Heal Obesity
- How To Beat Prediabetes and Diabetes
- Holistic Nutrition For Healthy Cells
- Eating For Energy and Vibrant Health
- How To Lose Weight Fast and Safely – Drop 10-30 Pounds In 3 Months
- Good Bye Chronic Fatigue
- Exercise Essentials
- Cellular Detox
- One, (1) Free Private Session With One of Our Holistic Health and Well-Being Practitioners
- Lifestyle Medicine for the Prevention of Chronic Health Conditions and Disease.
- Basic Personal Financial Management.
VIEW A SNEAK PEEK OF SOME OF THE LESSONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Here’s How It Works
FIRST 8 WEEKS:
- You get 24/7 access to videotaped modules that you view and study online.
- Each week starts on a Saturday for access to the next lesson.
- Each video lesson is followed with a live webinar session that includes Q&A, scheduled on a Thursday evening, after the Saturday start of the lesson.
LAST 4 WEEKS:
- At the end of the 8 weeks, you will have the ability to schedule one free, private consultation with a health and well-being practitioner to assess your progress during the first 8 weeks and propose a plan for continuing to apply what you’ve learned in the Challenge.
- Available practitioners are offered from the teaching roster of the first 8 weeks. These practitioners are located in Ohio and can provide remote sessions for those who don’t live in Ohio.
At the end of the Challenge period, you will have access to the video lessons for a period of one year, and you will be able to renew for additional years, as needed.
There is a pre-challenge interview and a post challenge interview to discuss the total well-being assessment that is completed at the beginning of the challenge. Blood test results for testing that you will be required to get before and after the challenge are also discussed in these interviews, as a means of monitoring your progress during the challenge (more about this in the application package).
In addition to all of the above, check out these additional benefits – yours for Free. You also get:
- Online Access To Video Recordings of All 5 Lessons (20 hours total) For a Year, Post-challenge!
- Kedarji’s New Release, How To Live Strong and Be Happy, in eBook Format, Free! ($12.95 Value)
- Copies of Holistic Health and Well-Being Research Studies.
- Course Handouts.
- Recommended Reading Lists for Natural Healing and Lifestyle Medicine.
You will also get wonderful food recipes to create your own highly nutritious, daily meal plans.
About the Practitioners Making Presentations In the Lessons
Kedarji, Founder of the Bhakta School of Transformation – Graduate of the Kushi Institute with degrees in Eastern and Oriental medicine and plant-based medicine.
Dr. Ravi Kulasekere, Dr. Ravi Kulasekere is a board-certified holistic health practitioner and a diplomate of the Trinity School of Natural Health, Doctor of Naturopathy program. He also has a PhD in materials physics from the University of Missouri. Prior to becoming a naturopath, he was an ABR board-certified medical physicist where his clinical physics career spanned almost 13 years in the field of cancer care, at various hospital systems in Michigan and Ohio.
Deana Tareshawty, Medical herbalism certification from North American Institute of Medical Herbalism, Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, e-Cornell and T.Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies, Community Herbalist Certification, The Trillium Center.
Additional Lessons By
Dr. T. Colin Campbell, American biochemist who specializes in the effect of nutrition on long-term health, Jacob Gould Schurman Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry at Cornell University.
Dr. Marlene Merritt, Masters degree in Oriental Medicine, Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Masters degree in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine from the University of Bridgeport.
Dr. Daniel Pompa, Even though Dr. Pompa no longer practices chiropractic, his understanding of cellular healing and his “5R Principles” as the “roadmap” to healing has led to many requests to be a speaker at large chiropractic seminars to hundreds of professionals who learn of his detoxification program for neurotoxic conditions and other unexplainable illnesses.
Dr. Neal Barnard, MD, FACC, is an Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine at the George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C., and President of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. Dr. Barnard has led numerous research studies investigating the effects of diet on diabetes, body weight, and chronic pain, including a groundbreaking study of dietary interventions in type 2 diabetes, funded by the National Institutes of Health, that paved the way for viewing type 2 diabetes as a potentially reversible condition for many patients.
Dr. Michael Klaper, Dr. Michael Klaper is a gifted clinician, internationally-recognized teacher, and sought-after speaker on diet and health. In addition to his clinical practice and private consultations with patients, he is a passionate and devoted educator of physicians and other healthcare professionals about the importance of nutrition in clinical practice and integrative medicine.
Dr. Jason Fung, MD, is a Toronto-based nephrologist and a world leading expert in intermittent fasting and low-carb diets. He has written the bestselling health books: The Obesity Code, The Complete Guide to Fasting, The Diabetes Code, The Longevity Solution, Life in the Fasting Lane and The PCOS Plan.
Dr. Robert Breakey, MD is a 5th generation graduate from the University of Michigan Medical School. He completed his Family Medicine residency at the University of Wisconsin in 1984. He has followed a Plant Based lifestyle himself since 1977, and has practiced Lifestyle Family Medicine in Ann Arbor, Michigan for 34 years.
DISCLAIMER: Our proprietary approach to yoga and holistic well-being is a safe and effective technique for most people. Though our approach is highly effective in promoting maximum well-being, any information contained in this web site or offered in our programs is given for coaching purposes only and is not given or intended to be a substitute or replacement for qualified medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
View excerpts from our Total Well-Being Challenge lessons. This is small sample of what you will experience and be taught in the Challenge.