As part of our Wholistic Living Network, we certify health and healing professionals already in practice, in the application of Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Joy In Daily Living and our proprietary healing modality for their clients/patients. They are then known as Ecology of Well-Being practitioners.
We are also actively forming relationships with specialists in the medical field who enhance our offering and help us refine our research. In addition, medical associates provide us with invaluable advice with which to refine our approach, while maintaining tight controls over our case studies, in adherence with sound scientific processes for how we measure the overall effectiveness of our approach.
Sarah Porter, PhD MS MPH RN CHTP/I is a certified healing touch instructor, teaching in Hawaii and Japan. She has over 15 years of Healing Touch practice and 30 years of practice as a psychiatric mental health nurse and clinical specialist with a holistic perspective. She is the co-author of the book, “Women’s Health and Human Wholeness”, emphasizing the necessity of bringing wholeness back into the health care system.
Sarah Porter is also a certified Ecology of Well-Being practitioner.
Deana Tareshawty is a certified Ecology of Well-Being Practitioner.
TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
- Reiki Master TeacherYoga teacher certification, 200 hours
- Certified NLP Practitioner through Bill Thomason, NLP Coaching & Skills Training Institute
- Ordained Spiritualist Minister, Fellowships of the Spirit and The Church of the Angels, Cleveland, Ohio
- Crystal Healing Practitioner through Naisha Ahsian, three-year program
- Soma Energetics Level 1 sound therapy practitioner, tuning forks
- Community Herbalist Certification, The Trillium Center, Leah Wolfe
- Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, e-Cornell and T.Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition StudiesPlant Based Nutrition Certificate, Completed, e-Cornell and T.Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies
- Lab Masterclass Training, Dr. Alan Hopkins (learning how to read blood work)
- Medical Herbalism certification, the North American Institute of Medical Herbalism, Paul Bergner
- American Herbalist Guild
- National Health Association