Here at the Bhakta School of Transformation our purpose is to lead others in becoming established in the experience of Inner Peace that provides a new dimension of inner strength, wellness and life-changing skills that enriches all of life. This foundational premise threads through each and every one of our program offerings that is backed by documented testimonials that convey our success.
In addition to reviewing this website, you can contact us for more information.
Statistics Prove Effectiveness
of Bhakta School Approach
In blind surveys and case studies conducted over the last 31 years in the Northeast and in case studies conducted in Northwest PA and Ohio over the last 5 years, our program offering has been proved to deliver results beyond the expectations of our students.
For the last three years, with Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being as its foundation, our 90-day Total Well-Being Challenge has transformed lives for the better. Participants in the Challenge have each reversed, and in most cases, healed chronic health conditions and diseases such as:
- Insulin resistance
- Type 1.5 and type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Advanced metabolic syndrome
- Autoimmune conditions
- Food allergies
- Seasonal allergies (hayfever)
- Heavy metal toxicity
- Chronic fatigue
- Mental disclarity
- Anxiety and depression
For every Ecology of Well-Being event, when surveyed at the end of the event, participants are asked, “Do you feel more calm and at peace, with a quieter mind now, as compared to when you first came in the door?” 100% of those surveyed answered YES.
For these same events, in blind surveys, 2 out of every 3 people report that:
- While being led in the Witness Consciousness Centering techniques, they experience a profound sense of Peace and a silent mind, in under 3 minutes.
- They walk away with more valuable information on well-being and vibrant health than they knew existed and feel confident that they are more informed in making decisions about their health and well-being.
- As a result of their attendance at these events, they experience that they are more confident that they can access the inner strength necessary to take on life’s challenges.
- When applying the tools offered in Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being, their well-being improves in ways they could not have imagined.
- They have increased spiritual power, a vastly improved mental state, increased emotional resilience and far better health.
In case studies and follow up surveys within one year of students participating in our programs, 91% of all students report:
- Significant increase in their ability to change their circumstances for the better while improving their long-term well-being and health.
- Overall improvements in all their intimate relationships and friendships.
- A steady increase in their experience of inner peace and a steady, focused, quiet mind.
- Increased mental capacity, more available mental energy and better decision-making.
- A steady increase in their spiritual awareness that allows them to overcome any obstacle while remaining happy.