Begin practicing our proprietary approach to making your restless mind quiet now! Download two MP3 files as our gift to you. These files are a demonstration of a meditation practice for stilling the mind. Adjust the volume accordingly. There will be a brief period of silence while you are guided through the method. Play the files all the way through to the end.
Witness Consciousness Centering is a proprietary approach to making the restless mind quiet that has been developed by our Founder, Kedar. This approach has been proved to make the restless mind silent in under 3 minutes (see our vital statistics on this page).
Witness Consciousness is what we refer to as the state of the Observer or Watcher. It is the direct experience of witnessing awareness, a spiritual awareness in which you are able to watch your thoughts, emotions, notions, etc. come and go passively, without judgment and without any reaction or response that allows for agitation of the mind.
Witnessing awareness takes you beyond the mind and beyond the senses to a state in which you are able to observe that source from which all thoughts arise, are sustained and withdrawn. The practice of Witness Consciousness Centering allows you to watch your mind.
The purpose of practicing Witness Consciousness Centering is to begin to make the restless mind quiet, to silence the mind’s agitation, in order to experience that state in which Peace and Joy well up spontaneously from within. We accomplish this in an approach that most people experience the state of meditation, with little or no thoughts, in under three minutes!
From this Palace of Peace, you are able to meditate spontaneously, and in a way that begins to silence your mind very quickly. Witness Consciousness Centering is taught in various programs of our offering.
Here at the Bhakta School of Transformation our purpose is to lead others in becoming established in the experience of Inner Peace that provides a new dimension of strength that enriches all of life. This foundational premise threads through each and every one of our program offerings that is backed by documented testimonials that convey our success.
Statistics Prove Effectiveness
of Bhakta School Approach
In blind surveys and case studies conducted over the last 3.5 years in Northwest PA and Ohio, our program offering has been proved to deliver results beyond the expectations of our students.
Our Total Well-Being Events combine the power of Kirtan with Witness Consciousness Centering and life-changing skills for mastering your life.
For every event offered, when surveyed at the end of the event, participants are asked, “Do you feel more calm and at peace, with a quieter mind now, as compared to when you first came in the door?” 100% of those surveyed answered YES.
For these same events, in blind surveys, 2 out of every 3 people report that:
- While being led in the Witness Consciousness Centering techniques, they experienced a profound sense of Peace and a silent mind, in under 3 minutes.
- As a result of their attendance at these events, they experience that they are more confident that they can access the inner strength necessary to take on life’s challenges.
- Their sense of content and happiness increased in the 90-minutes that they attended the event.
- They experienced a state that they recognized to be beyond the mind, the senses and the emotions.
- The Kirtan opened their hearts and freed them from contracting emotions and restless thoughts.
In case studies and followup surveys within one year of participation, 91% of all students report:
- Significant increase in their ability to change their circumstances for the better.
- Overall improvements in all their intimate relationships and friendships.
- A steady increase in their experience of inner peace and a steady, focused, quiet mind.
- Increased mental capacity and better decision-making.
- A steady increase in their spiritual power that allows them to overcome any obstacle while remaining happy.